A growing Central Alberta funeral business is currently seeking a part-time (80 hours per month) individual to join our team as a driver / transfer assistant.
This position is ideal for a retired or semi-retired person, but all applicants will be considered. The ideal candidate will:
• work flexible hours with some on-call and evening / weekend work.
• respectfully handle and transfer deceased bodies.
• work well with people and be willing to accept direction.
• possess a high school education and a clean Alberta driver’s licence (class 5 minimum).
• have the ability to provide a clean criminal background check, if requested.
The chosen candidate may also be asked to assist at funeral services, performing tasks such as ushering and greeting guests. Training will be provided.
Individuals considering this position are asked to reply with a resume and a brief outline of why this position is of interest to them.