We are looking for a full time Parts Associate to join our team. You will be working closely with our service department associates, technicians and customers. This position will require a strong attention to detail and the ability to multitask. You will be interacting closely with customers and will need to maintain a high level of service aptitude. First impressions are important to us, attire and deportment are to be professional as our clients expect this. Bring the passion to change a one-time customer into a “Customer for Life”.
• Prompt, reliable, and detail oriented.
• Friendly, able to convey your commitment to provide services to our clients that regularly exceed their expectations.
• Proficient communication, and computer skills.
• Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
• Strong knowledge of inventory control.
• Parts Journeyperson’s accreditation is preferred.
Parts Counter Responsibilities:
• Sales of parts, accessories, tires, and related installation labour.
• Receive and stock automotive parts
• Assist customers and technicians by providing needed parts in a timely fashion.
• Receive and stock automotive parts (unpack and examine incoming shipments and correspond with shipper to rectify
damages and shortages.)
• Assist in keeping automotive parts room organized.
• Accurately process automotive parts transactions.
• Allocating of parts to vehicle repair orders.
• Maintain parts inventory, stock and control shrinkage and maintain a working relationship with suppliers.
• Count, weigh or measure items on incoming and outgoing shipments.
• Verify information against invoices, orders, and other records.
• Maintain a clear and thorough record of all shipments.
Please remit resume, driver’s abstract to: [email protected]
To apply in person by appointment only, contact 403-314-6818.